In addition to the full-time eight-year study, Duhovka High School offers a four-year distance study program concluded with state graduation exams.
Admissions for the school year 2023/2024
Gymnázium Duhovka s.r.o. (Duhovka High School) announces the 1st round of admission to the 1st year of secondary education in the study program 79-41-K/41 (distance form).
Whom the Study is for
- For students who prefer home education
- For students who cannot manage full-time study for various reasons - for work, sports, health reasons, etc.
- For students who want to complete their (Czech) secondary education with a high school diploma
Why study with us?
- Respect for the individual pace of study through the year
- Individual approach complemented by teacher support through consultations
- High success rate in the graduation exam and university entrance exams
Distance study organisation
- 16 study days it means 8 study workshops per school year (usually Fridays and Saturdays)
- For each subject according to the curriculum, the student takes an oral exam, a written exam and completes an assignment for individual work.
- Information for each course in Google Classroom virtual classrooms.
- Dates of the teaching workshops, contact details of the teachers and study materials (subject plans, graduation circuits, etc.) can be found here.
Registration for the exams takes place in My Zone.
What will you study
- Czech language and literature
- Foreign languages - English and German or Spanish language
- Social Sciences - Civics and Social Sciences, History, Economics, Geography
- Natural Sciences - Biology, Physics and Chemistry
- Aesthetic Education
- Optional subjects according to the graduation subjects and the student's major