- For information on available spots, please contact the school director, Petr Hopfinger.
- You will undergo transfer tests (Czech language, Math, English, second foreign language) and an interview with the management of the school
- If the results are satisfactory, you can participate in a 5-day in-class observation
- Adaptation week/observation at school takes place (an integral part of the transfer)
- Director issues a decision of admission or non-admission
- The contract is signed
Documents to be delivered to the school office in case of admission
- Transfer report from the student’s previous school (students in prima to kvarta only)
- Copy of the last school report
- Choice of a second foreign language (German or Spanish – sekunda and onward)
- Student questionnaire (to be obtained in the office)
Observations for applicants
Examination which shows differences in education
In case of a transfer in the course of a school year, from abroad, or from a school with a different education plan, the director may impose this examination. The student is informed about the scope and extent in advance.